Indigo Template Updates - Question | JoomShaper

Indigo Template Updates

RB

Robin Bestel

Template 2 years ago

Hi

So it looks like the integration of J2 Store and Joomla/SP Page Builder Article stops working now?

www.beaconequip.com

I cannot create any new products, integrate using J2 store, save, or save as new product.

Or am I missing something updating extensions and Joomla 3.10.2?

Thank you,

Robin

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38973

Hello Robin Bestel

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

Best regards

RB
Robin Bestel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39046

Hello Ofi

It appears that tech support at cloudaccess (hosting company) was able to get the articles working again but had to disable HELIX ULTIMATE which means now I cannot use the frontend editor of SP Pagebuilder nor can I make any changes to the template styles.

This is their ticket reply:

Jed Banaag Staff

Hi Robin,

Apologies for the delay in reply.

I have reviewed your site beaconequip.com and I did notice the issue when saving articles. I eventually found out that the issue had something to do with the extension helixultimate. I had that disabled by renaming its directory to helixultimate-bak. It can be found in /httpdocs/plugins/system/. I can modify and save articles now. This might have fixed any other issues you are experiencing on the site.

Please test and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you,

Jed Banaag | Joomla & WordPress Support Engineer | 231-421-7160

Do you have any other suggestions as to how to fix everything?

Thank you.

Robin

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39615

On our testing, this should fix the issue.

Screenshot at Oct 23 19-09-49.png

RB
Robin Bestel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #42980

Hi

Sorry for the late reply, but when I made this change you could not change any of the filter setting for products in the J2 store. So I could not do that and am having to use the older version of Helix Ultimate.

Can you take a new look into why I cannot update Helix ultimate using the Indigo template?

All other extensions and joomla version have been updated.

Thank you!

Robin

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #43008

Sorry, I can't log in using your credentials. You can update manually. Just download and install on your site.