Loading Order Of Custom.css Changes After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Loading Order Of Custom.css Changes After Update

N

Nyati

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi there,

After I did the update au version 2.0.5, the custom.css is not listed at the end like before.

Example:

HTML BEFORE update ----cut----

<link href="/templates/xyz/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/templates/xyz/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/templates/xyz/css/fa-v4-shims.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/templates/xyz/css/template.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/templates/xyz/css/presets/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/templates/xyz/css/custom.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

----cut----

HTML of the same page AFTER update ----cut----

<link href="/templates/xyz/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link href="/plugins/system/helixultimate/assets/css/system-j3.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link href="/templates/xyz/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link href="/templates/xyz/css/custom.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link href="/templates/xyz/css/fa-v4-shims.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link href="/templates/xyz/css/template.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link href="/templates/xyz/css/presets/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

----cut----

Any hints? thx

3 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39024
N
Nyati
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39044

Hi Pavel,

unfortunately, your answer is not sufficient to me.

If you read 7549, you will come across 6310. I think Marek N just gave up at last...

I solved my problem temporarily by changing index.php of my template.

It is a template that I !!copied!! under HU1.1.2 and never changed.

Already there is the discrepancy that the program code (index.php) does not match the HTML output. (add_css -> put_css_js sequence)

By the way, in "comingsoon.php" there are "extra lines", here "custom.css" is explicitly "written" again...

Even if I have solved my "problem" first, a funny feeling remains. At some point I will have to ask myself again, what I have to adjust at the next update....

Sorry, but until "world's #1" it still needs a little bit.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39097

Hello Nyati

I am glad that you have solved it. Some templates that are built with Helix Ultimate faced this issue. In the future updates, we will take care of it.

Best regards