Joomla 4 Using Helix Ultimate V2.0.5 Mega Menu Item Does Not Disappear When Menu Item Parent has Changed - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla 4 Using Helix Ultimate V2.0.5 Mega Menu Item Does Not Disappear When Menu Item Parent has Changed

LW

LAC Webadmin

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello!

So I created a menu item and put it under a parent (level 1) menu item, it worked just fine. I can also see it under the template menu builder. The issue is, when I tried to change the parent of that menu item (previously level 2 menu item) to no parent and moved it to level 1 menu item. The menu builder still sees that menu item and still showing up. I can manually delete it from the Menu Builder but it should disappear from it when the menu item is no longer part of the menu group in Joomla.

But at least when I try to disable/unpublished level 2 menu item, it is actually disabled in menu builder.

I have not tested this in J3 now but I have worked on Helix Ultimate in J3 before COVID and I haven't seen this issue before.

Another weird thing is level 3 menu items are not visible in mega menu builder.

Thanks,

Jackson

1 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39458

Hello LAC Webadmin

Sorry, I could not get your issue properly. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards