It's Been Almost 24 Hours Since I Paid For The SP Page Builder Plugin And I Still Can't Download It. - Question | JoomShaper

It's Been Almost 24 Hours Since I Paid For The SP Page Builder Plugin And I Still Can't Download It.

S

santiago

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

It's been almost 24 hours since I paid for the SP Page Builder plugin and I still can't download it. Please inform me or you should refund the money.

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2700

Hi, you cannot download from here? https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/extension

or what exacly is your problem.

C
chris
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2703

Hi Paul Frankowski , looks like you deleted my ticket for a job i paid you to do, can you contact me ASAP.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2706

I have paid for SP Page Builder Pro and cannot download it. Can you then return the money or should I file a legal complaint?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2779

santiago - what subscription you bought: Template(s) or SP Page Builder ?
Please contact with our CHAT ! I cannot check your invoice here.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2780

Chris I didn't see any e-mail from you in last days. Please use this same as you used before or for PayPal payment if was any.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3170

Ya he solicitado el reembolso a Paypal. Queria comprar su producto pero parece que tienen un problema para eso en su pagina. Debería crear otro usuario? de todas maneras he buscado otro provedor.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3185

Santiago, you still didn't answer to my question. What subscription you have? And why you didn't contact via chat?