LazyLoad Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

LazyLoad Not Working

S

Santo

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi guys, I am very close to launching my website and I need this issue attended to ASAP. For some reason, the lazy loader does not work, some images such as backgrounds do not appear and the images that do appear are not lazy loaded. Its quite strange. Could you please have a look at these gifs below and also have a look at the frontend of my site to see what you think. https://gyazo.com/e0dd8ea5366d0d0de5f1d48630bcb48f https://gyazo.com/18833ce958478aedcd67fdad4eb1ae38 Regards.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3108

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Mayeb you are using Flex Template from the themeforest. They have override maximum addons. I would request to you that, just swicth your current template to Joomla default template protostar. If it works fine, then you need to contact your template provider. Besides, if this happen Joomla default template protostar, Please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access via hidden content area.

Thanks

S
Santo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3159

Hi Touriq, I am using Flex, however before I even asked this question i tried with protostar and it still doesnt work. Can you please give me your IP so I can exclude this from all my firewalls. Regards.

S
Santo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3184

Hi Touriq, I have finally tracked down the issue - your lazy loader does not work with RockletLoader. I have another component called BaGallery that lazy loads using Jquery and this does not have a problem with RocketLoader. I need you to help me with stopping rockletloader from loading the javascript that your lazy loader resides in. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169436-How-can-I-have-Rocket-Loader-ignore-specific-JavaScripts- This link here shows how to ignore the javascript but I require a bit of your expertise in how to actually to put this in the relevant script tag. Could you please assist? Your team should definitely experiment with the RocketLoader and your lazy loader and come up with a fix. Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3195

Please contact your Cloudflare SSL certificate provider. They help you to disable the RocketLoader. Thanks

S
Santo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3197

Hi Tourq, I have access to cloudflare and I am able to disable RocketLoader. I require you to help me stop RocketLoader loading your script considering your lazyloader isn't working with RocketLoader. I don't have any issues with other lazy loaders, it is your component, therefore, I am asking for a little bit of help to get your component working. Can you atleast read the link I sent and assist me and any others that run into this issue.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3202

I have forward your query to our developer team. Thanks

S
Santo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3297

Hi Touriq, So does that mean I will be receiving a response with a solution to this issue? Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3327

Hi there, The developer team said that, this is not possible for custom or globally add this script. I am sorry from my end. Thanks