Getimagesize Function Error Basedir - Question | JoomShaper

Getimagesize Function Error Basedir

M

Miguel

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi. Not sure if it's due to the last update of SP Page Builder Pro, but after last update (yesterday) I had to disable PHP warnings at my CPanel (hosting) because I was receiving errors at all pages "Warning: getimagesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect". I've been checking with my hosting provider and there aren't permission problems and they say it seems a Joomla component error. Current SP Page Builder version: Version: 3.8.1. Do you have any idea about this issue. Thank you.

17 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #44646

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #44711

Hi. I'm not authorized to send you the administrator credentials. Please, let me know the configuration data that you need to check at our Joomla installation and I'll send you screenshots or what you need. Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #44744

Can you provide me a akeeba backup via google drive?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #44747

If I may, I have extra questions:

1. What PHP version do you have?
  2. Have you seen those error messages also on subpages where SP Page Builder wasn't used, and where only articles or views from diffrent component?
  3. DO you have enabled "Lazy Load" in SPPB Options?
  4. Do you use any extra compression plugin like JCH Optimze or similar that compress images?

It's important, becuase so far you are the only user with this error since many months.

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45005

Hi. PHP Version: 7.4 I haven't seen this error in other pages (99% of pages are made with SP Page Builder) Lazy Load is enabled I'm not using an extra compression plugin

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #45010

Are those other websites are on this same server? Maybe there are small differences in PHP settings.

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45013

We have other websites (in different folders) on same server but PHP version is the same for all.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #45021

Can you disable Lazy Load and check again - only for testing purpose.

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45023

After disabling Lazy Load I don't receive the error (I have reactivated warnings display for PHP). It seems the problem might be connected with this option.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #45042

Path looks OK, file as well. But, Can try to use png file instead of used .svg - it may be a reason somehow.

BTW

You can use Lazy Loading from JCH_Optimize plugin that have even more compression options.

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45071

Creating a png file and replacing it didn't work but after disabling Lazy Load at SP Page Builder configuration and installing and activating JCH_Optimize it worked, I'm not receiving the PHP warning again after enable PHP warnings again. I will use this plugin then instead of the embebed option at SP Page Builder, thank you for your help.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #47207

We will publish SPPB update soon that should help with "getimagesize(): ..." error.

By now just ignore them.

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #47255

Ok. I'm using JCH_Optimize while the SPPB is updated. Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #47355

Guys, Can you give me a live site administrator access? I want to re-check the issue.

Note: Don't forget to share your cpanel and administrator access via hidden content. Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #48207

Hi Miguel,

we have fix code, it will be added inside 3.8.2 update, but can we test on your site first?

M
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48215

Hi. I apologize, as I told you I'm not authorized to give you access to the live site administrator access.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #48217

Today or tomorrow you will get an update package. Already we have fixed this issue. Now the package is testing department. We will release the fix package as soon as possible. Thanks