Money Back Guarantee - Question | JoomShaper

Money Back Guarantee

RN

Roland Niederhuber

General 2 years ago

Hello! i recently purchased the developer license. I would like to make use of the money back guarantee which is included. please help me with this issue. kind regards

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #46093

Hello Roland Niederhuber

Please share the reason for refund with us. Also, share your JoomShaper account email address and payment details (the last 4 digits of your card or PayPal transaction id) to verify.

Best regards

RN
Roland Niederhuber
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #46174

Hello,

I prefer not to talk about reasons. Please just respect my decision and stand by your offer that is a "15 days money back GUARANTEE"

kind regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #46187

Thanks for the information. I have forwarded your refund request to the Accounts. You will get it soon.

RN
Roland Niederhuber
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #46224

Thanks for you service!

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #46249

The reason a developer would ask 'why?' is because there might be something they need to fix, and if so, saying you want to 'keep it private' is a disservice to everybody. And you can keep it private in any event by using the hidden field to state what needs fixing (or to say there are non-technical reasons for your decision).

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #46336

Thanks blue_shift for understanding. Yes, we would love to know the reason because we want to make our product better. It is nothing personal. Even if you would take an alternative product, then we would love to hear too.