Not Appears Wishlist Icons On Product Images In Category View In Arino Template - Question | JoomShaper

Not Appears Wishlist Icons On Product Images In Category View In Arino Template

G

Gnostica

Template 3 years ago

Hi,

Not appears wishlist icons on product images in j2store category view in Arino template. Please help me, what cause this? In demo site there are heart icons on images.

Thanks

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3376

Hello Nadas David

The wishlist is a J2Store Pro Feature. Upgrade to J2Store Pro to use it.

Best regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3377

I upgraded to pro, but I don't find anywhere this feature to how publish the heart icon in the template.

Samu
Samu
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3496

Since the number of unsolicited emails has increased regarding this comment, we will delete the comment content. 2021/09/18

Good luck!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3537

Hello Isamu Hibari

Thank you for sharing the solution.

Best regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3568

Hi Isamu Hibari,

Thank you very much for your help! It works! Please let me another question, maybe you can help me - it connects to this wishlist problem - I use J2Store pro, now works well wishlist icons on product images, but in admin panel in modules isn't there the wishlist module, which in demo site shown as a big heart icon with counter in top right of the site, near the login and cart icons. Can you help me how could I activate this function? Ofi Khan wrote me that this module is in the template, and yes, in the template folder there is: templates\arino\html\mod_j2store_wishlist. But in admin this module not appear between modules. So how can I set this wishlist icon with counter, as in demo site?

Very-very thanks for your help! Best regards, David

Samu
Samu
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3603

Hi Ofi, nice to meet you too. I'm kind of improving my Joomla skills in the support forum. So it's helpful to have it open like the old forum. Give my regards to the support staff!

Nadas, I understand how you feel. But I use the product and support forum according to joomshaper's site policy and terms. I support the Arino template in this case, but mod_j2store_wishlist is a J2Store product, so you should check the J2Store site.

This is not to be mean to you, but to compare Arino support to a mathematical equation

joomshaper = Arino template

J2Store = J2StorePro + Wishlist Extension

If you want to solve a problem, you need to get support in different places. In addition, from experience to completion of Arino, you will have to loop through joomshaper and J2Store to find the answer. I know it's a lot of work to solve, but good luck!

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3612

Hi, I understand, and I use J2Store support too. But in this case I thought it's in the quickstart package, as in demo site, and you can help me set it.

So I try to find this solution in forum old posts...

Thanks for joomshaper's high quality templates and page builder, thanks for your support! Best regards!