Font Awesome 5 Icons Not Displaying - Question | JoomShaper

Font Awesome 5 Icons Not Displaying

PL

Patricia Lawson

General 3 years ago

Hello,

I am changing the icons in my Varsita template. Most icons show up, but a lot of them that I know are in Font Awesome 5 are not displaying, like 'pen'. How do I fix this?

As a follow-on, this template Varitsa uses the LMS add on. I can see icons displayed using the Categories Addon on the home page, but the same icon I see there does not display when I open the LMS Courses page and look in the Course Category module on the right side of the page

Thanks

7 Answers
PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3307
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3371

Hello Patricia Lawson

Please update to the latest SP Page Builder and then check your issue.

Best regards

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3466

I updated to SP PageBuilder immediately afer downloading the Varista template Quickstart. I still do not see some simple (free) icons. On my home page I do not see 'pen' for example, or 'pen-fancy'. I DO see 'chart-line' on my Home Page, but when I browse to the Courses page I do not see that icon in the Course Category module in the right sidebar. I see other icons there and IN FACT (had not noticed this before) I see the 'pen' icon there!!!

Wish I could upload images for you to see the issue! (I am working on my local machine, not a web location....)

Silly issues, I know, but UI is very important.

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3540

Yes, UI is very important indeed. Please share screenshots to check this issue. You may use this Tool

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4370

How does Lightshot work? I use SnagIt: I have images but how do I upload them to your forum?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4397

You can use anything. Just generate a link for the image and share the link here.

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5498

Please tell me where to put my image online so that you can see it. I have no idea what I need to do and this is killing productivity.. I don't need help to create the image: it is ready to be uploaded to somewhere...

Thanks