Varista Error: Undefined Variable: Columns - Question | JoomShaper

Varista Error: Undefined Variable: Columns

PL

Patricia Lawson

Template 3 years ago

Hello,

I am using the Varista template with the SPLMS addon. I have updated ALL components, etc.

On the HomePage I have Popular Topics & Courses. When I browse to a category, I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: columns in C:\xampp\htdocs\help\components\com_splms\views\coursescategory\tmpl\default.php on line 18

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\help\components\com_splms\views\coursescategory\tmpl\default.php on line 18

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\help\components\com_splms\views\coursescategory\tmpl\default.php on line 18

Need a bit of help with this one, thanks.

Pat

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5955

Please check now & let me know. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3969

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Please upload your site live host and provide me the credentials

-Thanks

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5447

Hello Toufiq,

It has taken a while to get back to you.. I finally have the site onto a live host...

http://help.thinkiq.com/administrator

(working on getting a certificate)

Now, however, instead of the error text I show above, there is no listing of items in the category: I do not see any content when I browse to a category from the homepage.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5676

FTP access not clear for me.

I need this information Host: Username: Password: Port:

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5703

Sorry! I thought the whole xml file was pasted into the Hidden Content!

The issue is that on the home page when I click on a Category (Under Course Categories) a new page opens but nothing is diplayed... Thanks, Toufiq.

Pat

Please note that I have continued to work and I have changed the name of the menu items - but not the links or anything else. From the home page when I click on a Course (Training) Category I expect to go to a page with all courses for that category listed. I don't see any courses listed.

Thansk