Icon::print_popup Not Found - Question | JoomShaper

Icon::print_popup Not Found

rb

rb

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi! I have Joomla 4.0.5 and the newest version of Helix and of he Template Yamas. When an arcticle is linked to the menu and the article is called, I get error "icon::print_popup not found". I now lost 2 days of my worktime to solve problems with this template. (F.i. the template does not work, when the Joomla website is set to "offline"). Thanks for your help!

Domain: www.fabrik-am-see.com is registered for your joomshaper licence, but does not appear in your domainlist below.

24 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #51869

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the instructions.

Go to the file location & download the zip file. Then replace with existing default.php file

templates/your_template/html/com_content/article/default.php

default.php.zip

-Thanks

rb
rb
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #51913

Works. Thank you!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #51917

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60207

Hi, I also use this template, changed the default.php but now I get another error:

500 icon::email not found

pls look here: https://juliane.kerait.de/datenschutz

thanks Tobi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #60277

@Tobias Lange please provide me the Joomla administrator access via hidden content area. Thanks

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60463

Hey Toufiq,

Thanks for the quick reply. Pls see as requested. Also, please be aware that we're working on a 2nd website with the same template. Thus, thanks for letting us know how to exactly fix it and make it replicable.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #60594

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60685

pls try again... sorry for the inconvenience.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #60805

Need super admin access.

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61153

done!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #61157

Check now. Thanks

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61514

looks good Toufiq, superb. please post the solution, so we can apply it to the 2nd website, which is next to work on. thanks!

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61516

Small one, still, Toufiq...

At the bottom of each joomla post, one can see "HELIX_TAGS". Looks like some unwanted leftover?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #61572

Add this language code inside the language file.

language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_shaper_yamas.ini

HELIX_TAGS="Tags"

-Thanks

TL
Tobias Lange
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61745

ok, will do so, Toufiq. Tanks! So, what about the general fix (for our 2nd website)?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #61783

If you need more help, Please let me know. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

Dayle Lunn
Dayle Lunn
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #64933

Hello, I am having the same issue. I posted another thread, but I don't seem to be getting anymore responses to my post.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/13361

I replace the above file. I was then getting the 500 icon::email not found as opposed to the print icon error.

http://paulbuchanan-com.stackstaging.com/message

Please advise

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #64946

@Dayle Lunn replied your forum post. Thanks

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #143736

I have just run into this same problem. I changed the default.php as above and got the error icon::email not found.

How can I fix this? It seems to affect only certain pages.

https://shugenkai.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76:fireside-chat-2023-04-01&catid=28&Itemid=536

Credentials in hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143814

Please check now. Thanks

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #143831

That fixed it - thanks Toufiq!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143964

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

LC
Lito Cabezas
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150211

This refers to solution posted (#61572) re HELIX_TAGS.

I have issue on the HELIX_TAGS at the bottom. This was after fixing my Affility template with the default.php file.

I followed the instruction of adding to language file this HELIX_TAGS="Tags" /launguage/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_affility.ini

But, it is still there.

Running J5.0.3 with Affility template

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150409

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue?