Google Analytics In Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Google Analytics In Helix Ultimate

G

gmleal

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi

Hi, I am trying to enable google analytics in our site, I am using Helix Ultimate and Page Builder Pro. I followed the instructions from https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-install-google-analytics but I do not see anything in google Analytics, it seems no data is being sent. Since I have the site in two languages I have a default template and then one for each language, I tried first to add the global site tag in the default template but since it did not work I tried adding it to the others, same result. What am I doing wrong? www.kontenix.com

shaper_helixultimate - ES Spanish (español) Default for Spanish pages
Shaper_helixultimate shaper_helixultimate - EN English (en-GB) Default for English pages
Shaper_helixultimate shaper_helixultimate - Default Default for all pages
Shaper_helixultimate

3 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3891

Hi. Looks like your RSfirewall destroys tags. Add your IP to the RSfirewall exception. And correct the destroyed tags.

G
gmleal
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5434

Thanks, after talking to the RSfirewall guys and a few tries they were able to fix the issue. It was not only the ip exception, they had to add an exception for an ajax component of the template.

So it seems it is working fine now.

I only have one last question, because it is a multilingual site I have three copies of helixultimate, one default, one English and one Spanish, should the google analytics code be inserted in all three templates? This is how I have it now.

thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5441

Hi,

1. About RSFirewall we even have information about it inside template documenation, it's quite often.
  2. Yes. But instead of you can install google analytics plugin (check reviews on JED few of them) and it will handle it for all.