Arino Template is Not Configured For Flexible Variable - Question | JoomShaper

Arino Template is Not Configured For Flexible Variable

M

miltos

Template 3 years ago

The Arino template is not configured for Flexible Variable products and the look is the default j2store.

28 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4480

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Your site url is offline mode. I am not able to see your issue.

-Thanks

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10821

Sorry for the late reply. There is a problem not only with flexivariable (where it neither appears nor works properly), but also with Products Tag View. Both are features of the J2store Pro. I send relevant links.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10873

Please provide me the Joomla administrator access via the hidden content area. Thanks

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10892

thanks for the quick response, I sent them

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10906

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10952

Unfortunately, everything remains the same. I also loaded a new product, but the layout remains broken.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10963

Will you please check with the Joomla default Template Protostar? And let me know the update. Thanks

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10989

Hi Toufiq Thanks for the prompt response. I chose Protostar as default and thw layout it is completely broken.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #11010

So i can confirm you the problem comes from J2store. You need to contact with the J2store support. I hope j2store team will help you. Thanks

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11017

OK thanks. I will turn to J2store support. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #11086

Thanks

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14228

Hi again. The problem was on your side. The Arino template had only free version j2store product overrides. While using pro version like flexivariable products, or Products Tag List menus, the layout breaks as it doesn't have override file for this type in your template folder. So the question is: will you upgrade the template? I will find the same problem, if I use another template like Indigo or Shopin? Miltos

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14266

Can you give me the list of issues of Template. I will share with our team. Thanks

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14277

Hi Toufiq!

My problem is connect to this topic. I have a problem with upselling and crosselling product prices, I made a topic but finally not got answer or solution for this. Here is the topic with the issue and screenshots: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/853

So the main problem is that arino main js displays the upselling product's price in the same container as the actual product's price is in. Please help me if You can, it would be important to work well. (If I add a module in the product description with featured product, their prices also displays in the product price container, so there are all prices in one place)

Best regards,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14283

Mainly your price is doesn't display properly? Am i right? If yes, the flexivariable product is not designed/developed for this template. That's why occurred the problem. Please drop here FTP access & Joomla Super administrator access. I will forward to our developer team. Thanks

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14370

Yes, flexible variable product view is not designed, and there is problem with images too, because if I choose a variable, image also should be change. But this uses main image, and Arino template just use additional images. I'am afraid it would cause problem with normal simple products view... isn't is?

I think it would be better if we get a template update from your team, or just some files to override, because it's globally issue, not just for my site.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14391

Hi there,

Thanks for the explanation. I will forward your query to our developer team. I hope they will decide what to do.

-Thanks

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14395

Thank you!

So there are 2 issues with prices (other I linked forum url in my previous comment)

• flexible variant view
  • simple product view the upselling and crosselling product prices display in the actual product price block (container), not in the correct place - this is a main.js problem, but I'm not a programmer, I can't solve this unfortunately.

So thanks for your intercession and quick help, I think we (not just me of Arino's users) would be very happy if developer team solve this issues for template appropriate working.

ps.: just one more question let me please: there is a simple J2Store working with filters clicking, but in Arino user can't click on the filter's words. So how can I set brand and product filters to work same as in original J2Store filters? (it would be great because now it's not pointer, and customers not see where could click in filters, and in mobile it's difficult to click inside the checkbox)

So if I go with cursor above the checkbox or above the text (filter's word), it should be shown a pointer cursor on hover, and works with the text also (not just the checkbox), if I click on it.

Thanks for your help, Regards,

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14580

hi Toufiq,

Variable products are good for me instead of flexivariable. There are just some small issues with the category view style, by the way this product type works well with Arino template. Please help me fix these, if you can: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3328

Best regards,

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14614

Hi I solved the problem, after making the relevant overrides for the functions of J2StorePro (flexivariable products & Taglist profucts Menus. It's absurd to buy a template for J2Store to use only the free version of J2Store which has limited features. You should have mentioned this in the Template presentation. You are also addressing people who do not have special code knowledge, like me, who i am a designer with limited code knowledge and not a developer. Now I understand that I have to solve the next problem, which is what Gnostica describes above. So the question remains: will you upgrade the Arino to be usable with J2Store Pro features? Not to be misunderstood, I really appreciate your work, both Builder and Helix, and they have helped me a lot, but I think you should pay more attention to your templates.

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14616

Hi miltos,

I think the same, and I hope, they will change all these. I have the same problem, I'm designer and I use helix framework over years because it's very good. J2Store Pro also a good webshop system, and there are a lot of issues and bugs in the template coding, but I can't solve all of them alone. So please pay more attention for details and your customers. We buy your products because you are developers, we just users. We pay for your time. And I think Arino has a lot of bugs, and it will be better if once you make an upgrade, and not just help every users at different times, because these problems are in the downloadable package too.

Regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14713

Hi miltos,

Can you help me which files should I override to get the same styling of variable product in category view as simple products?

Best regards,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14748

The flexivariable is not override. Did you check it Joomla protostar Template?

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14752

Hi Toufiq, I can't set flexivariable product's design (styling), but I found variable products, that is perfect for me to use. But there are some issues in category view. Now I would like to fixed this styling problems here: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3328

M
miltos
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14759

Hi Gnostica

The problem is that Arino does not have override files for the extra features of J2storePro. That is, Flexivariable products, as well as TagList type menus. So they do not have the style that the others have (Simple, Variable, Product Category menu, etc.). This is the problem. I solved it with the help of a developer and so I can not lead you to the solution. However, Variable product category, displayed correctly. From what I saw in another post (https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3328), the problem is that you probably do not use the same image sizes and ratios everywhere. I use 800x600 (4: 3) or smaller for the thumpnails, but aleays in this ratio. The ratio you choose must be the same everywhere. Look at it.

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14763

Hi miltos,

Thanks for your answer. I tried with the same image size, but it works with other sizes, too. So my problem is the same: there isn't display the wishlist heart icon on the thumbnail image. Is it work on your site with variable products?

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14764

Maybe it works well, because now I see that in product view I can add to wishlist the product variants. So in this case it's ok.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14782

Glad to know your problem is solved. Thanks