Arino Variable Product Category View Problem - Question | JoomShaper

Arino Variable Product Category View Problem

G

Gnostica

Template 3 years ago

Hi,

There is a problem in category view with variable product. Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/bCRAEzs

So there is not grey background (container) around the image (thumb), and not display wishlist icon.

Please help me fix this issue, Thanks

10 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14589

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting with us. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14591

Hi, thanks for your fast help, here is the admin access:

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14708

Hello there,

https://prnt.sc/11qprfv

Please, add the values of sku, price, shipping, current stock like other products.

-Regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14712

Sorry, I don't understand. This is a variable product, and I added all variants sku, price and image. It works well, just in category view there is styling problem.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14714

Hello there,

I have checked all other category view. I think you are facing styling problem only with this product. Right?

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14715

Yes, just with variable product. All of them are simple product, but I would like to add a lot of variable products later, I just test now this type, and I don't understand, but not display as the same style - and there isn't whislist icon, which important!

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14717

Hello there,

Thanks for the clarification. I am working on it. Please , allow us some time. Would you add one more variable product ? It will be helpful for the testing purpose.

-Regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14720

Hi, thanks for your help, of course, I'm waiting.

I added one more variable product with the same name and brand with other image and variants.

Regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14766

Hi there,

I think it works well, because now I see that in product view I can add to wishlist the product variants. So in this case it's ok. And in css I can add the gray padding. So thanks, regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14862

Hello there,

You are always welcome.