Items URL SP Portfolio Don't Work - Question | JoomShaper

Items URL SP Portfolio Don't Work

GR

GABRIELE ROVEDA

Extension 3 years ago

We were able to install SP Portfolio 2.0 which gave a series of errors which were then fixed. But now the URL inserted in the items does not work to direct the link to another page that is not the simple vision of the item symbol. We checked the script in view> items> default and in model items and it appears that the URL is preconstituted with the script that I report.

$ item-> url = JRoute :: _ ('index.php? option = com_spsimpleportfolio & view = item & id ='. $ item-> id. ':'. $ item-> alias. SpsimpleportfolioHelper :: getItemid ($ item-> catid ));

The script that replaces this creation of the URL with the one that is entered in the appropriate field is practically missing or incorrect.

We need to know if there is a patch to fix this error or if we need to uninstall SP Portfolio because it is not working.

We use Joomla 3.9.24 with PHP 7.2 on your shaper_melvin template as well as installing Helix Ultimate and SP Page Builder 3.7.9

We tell you right away that we can't give you access via SSH or the server, but we can give you access to the admin and ftp. It would be preferable, however, that you tell us any corrections so that we can do it yourself. Thanks.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4489

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Before provide me the access, Please keep an backup of your site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

Note: After made a backup, Please rename the override portfolio folder and check again.

-Thanks

GR
GABRIELE ROVEDA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4496

Forget it. You also asked me when it gave error 1064. I have already told you that we cannot and want to have these accesses. Including SSH etc. At best I could give you the ftp, but at this point we uninstalled SP Simple Portfolio and put one that works. Remove it from the extensions, at least until you put it in place. So it just creates problems and wastes us a lot of time. While it's free, it's not a good reason to put out a badly made gizmo. Please close the post.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4503

Can you give me a backup of your site? I want to check your issue in my localhost. Thanks