Infinite Loop On Loading SP Page Builder Front End - Question | JoomShaper

Infinite Loop On Loading SP Page Builder Front End

W

Wolf

Helix Framework 3 years ago

I've been looking at Helix Ultimate and prototyping on and off with SP Page Builder for more than a year. I renewed the Developer plan before sarting with a big project, which has a first installment due to go online on Monday!

Now I've run into a bunch of unexpected--previously unencountered--issues. And, I cannot find any corresponbding answers in neither the online documentation nor the FAQs nor the Forum.

1. I turned off pre-defined headers, but it sems I cannot turn off the Helix Ultimate logo appearing just below the custom header which contains the client's full-width logo.

2. The main menu is stacked vertically below that, rather than on a horizontal line as it did automatically in all my prototypes. I cannot find where to switch from vertical to horizontal menus (and social icons as well).

3. When I want to invoke Front End editing from the SP Page Builder Pages view, it gets into an infinite loop with the Joomshaper logo ring rotating forever. How to debug something like that?

At first, I suspected it was an incompatibility with K2, but it did not help when I switched of any of the K2 extensions and not even when I disabled all of the K2 extensions together.

1. When refreshing the home page after clearing the Caches, I get some error messages that may provide some clues? More than one hundres identical lines appear at the top of the page:

"Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/username/domain.name/plugins/system/helixultimate/core/classes/scss/Compiler.php on line 3624"

On second and further refresh, these lines are replaced by just two:

"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /home/accountname/domain.name/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 182

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$attribs in /home/accountname/domain.name/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 183"

Are there a flow charts somewhere of how Helix and SP Page Builder execute and interact with each other and Joomla?

Please help.

Wolf

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5093

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Before provide me the access, Please keep an backup of your site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

-Thanks