Multilingual Menu Problem In Helix Ultimate 2.0.7 - Question | JoomShaper

Multilingual Menu Problem In Helix Ultimate 2.0.7

Kenan Pirmamedov

Kenan Pirmamedov

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello. Today, after updating Helix Ultimate 2.0.7, I have a problem with multilingualism on my site (https://tqm-azerbaijan.com). The menu of the second language and copyright is not displayed. Only the default language menu and copyright is displayed. Please, help.

7 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #57886

Thank you for letting us know about this. I will share this issue with our Developer Team and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #57864
Kenan Pirmamedov
Kenan Pirmamedov
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57865

Yes that's right. The site worked without problems for 2 months, but after the update, such a problem appeared. I don't want to risk updating Helix Ultimate on my other multilingual sites.

Kenan Pirmamedov
Kenan Pirmamedov
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57866

I checked, after the update, only the menu of the language that is the default works.

Kenan Pirmamedov
Kenan Pirmamedov
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57882

I checked on the second site - an error was repeated. Problem after System Update - Helix Ultimate Framework

Kenan Pirmamedov
Kenan Pirmamedov
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57885

Solved the problem: removed the Helix Ultimate Framework 2.0.7, and installed the previous version 2.0.6. And the problem was solved. Correct this bug before publication.

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #58062

Please release a quick update for multilanguage. It is a problem that we already suffered in version 2.0.5 and it was solved in 2.0.6, therefore it is a known problem. Don't make us wait two months like last time. It is a problem that seriously affects all of us who use multilanguage, which are many. Thanks