SP LMS + SP Pagebuilder Editor - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS + SP Pagebuilder Editor

Samuel Desloges

Samuel Desloges

Extension 3 years ago

Hello,

Just some ideas for SP LMS.

1. It would be great if we could use SP Pagebuilder for creating content in SP LMS.
  2. It would be great if you could add H5P, like on Moodle for example (it's free and open source, then it's possible to insert in SP LMS).
  3. There is an option for "free" or "paid", is it possible to add "Under request or contact us", some trainings are tailor-made and it's not allways possible to give a price before well known the needs of the customers.

Thanks

10 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4799

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest! I will convey your wishes to the team...

However, how you want to add "Under request or contact us"? There is way to create contact us page always ...

Best Regards

Samuel Desloges
Samuel Desloges
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4811

When you create a course in SP LMS you have a switch to choose Free or Paid. I want just to add an option which say "Under request/contact us/Quotation" or something like that and SP LMS don't display a price. With my system, it would be possible to display a free course, a paid course or a course without price but not free.

Samuel Desloges
Samuel Desloges
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4812

You could:

1. insert a check box "hide price" after the price
  2. or add a dropdown list where we could select "Free/Paid/Hide price and display contact us"

P
Paul
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4815

Adding to the feature lists and then I would use it:

• Affiliat feature for paying commissions
  • Downloas per lesson
  • Integration with Acymailing
  • Plugin into other payment gateways e.g. other than Paypal, Bank Transfer
B
bignato
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5424

Be able to add 2 more Brazilian Payment Modes. Pagseguro e PicPay.

Best Regards

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5429

I am also using SP LMS. We want to use it to provide training for our organization. There will never be a price for a course. How can I remove the 'Free' badge on the top of the course image and how can I remove the Price 0.00?

Thanks!!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #5432

Hi Patricia Lawson and Samuel Desloges

Please give me your site URL so that I can provide you some css to remove free badge for now.

Best Regards

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5437

Thanks, Rashida!

help.thinkiq.com

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5729

Hello Rashida,

Just checking back.

I want to remove the Free badges everywhere and not display a price on any course.

Thanks,

Pat

DM
Davis Martinez
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45391

I dont even have the option to add to cart or enroll. I set up all configuration of SP LMS but nowhere do I see a button where my student will choose the course and pay to enroll.