Sp PageBuilder Editor is Not Offered When A User Creates An Article From The Joomla 4 Frontend. - Question | JoomShaper

Sp PageBuilder Editor is Not Offered When A User Creates An Article From The Joomla 4 Frontend.

S

Stefano

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Hi, I installed on joomla 4.3.2 Helix 2.0 Ultimate Framework and SP PAgebuilder Pro 4.0.11. I have enabled the "Joomla Article" integration and everything works fine when I work on joomla from the administrative side, but if I want to create an article from the frontend side of joomla, even if I act as superuser, I am not offered the switch that allows me to choose whether use the native editor or SP Page Builder, as is the case on the administrative side. On the public side I can only create an article with the system editor and if I try to modify it it allows me but only and always with the system editor and not with SP Pagebuilder. In order to modify an article on the public side with SP Page Builder I must first intervene from the administrative side, modify it using the editor switch by choosing SP Pagebuilder and then saving, in this case I can also make changes on the public side. Obviously this is very inconvenient and non-functional when you have several publishers. How can I solve this crippling problem? Thank you and good day.

12 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #119832

Hi

Thanks for contactimg us. Could you please give me a demo of your issue?

-Regards.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119842

Here are the 2 images that show the problem. Tell me if I have to give you an account. Thanks and bye

http://cremolino.info/images/Error/Test-A.jpg

http://cremolino.info/images/Error/Test-B.jpg

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119984

Were you able to see the images describing the problem?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #119990

Could you please knock me on Monday? I need to talk about it with our team.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120193

Hi, do you have any news? What does your team think about this issue?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120195

Allow me some time please. I have forward it to our team. I will let you know.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120270

Could you please give me your super admin access? I need to check one thing.

_NB: Please make sure you have full site backup.

Thanks.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120284

Ok here are the credentials.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120495

Hi, do you have any news?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120498

Hi

Yes, I have talked with our DEV team they said, There is no option to create articles from the frontend with SP Pagebuilder. You can modify it but you can not create it.

Thanks.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120540

OK, too bad it would be a very useful function, consider including this possibility in the next release. Thanks for everything and have a good day.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120571

Noted with thanks.