SP Page Builder's Addon Article does Not Work Correctly When SEF URL Function is Active - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder's Addon Article does Not Work Correctly When SEF URL Function is Active

OS

Oscar Salerni

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello, I have recently published the site fioristacarla.it and unfortunately when the SEF URL function is active the system gives me the error 404 when I click on the preview of the article. I have modified the htaccess file as indicated but in vain. I have updated both the Joomla! version and all the built-in extensions. I also attach screenshots for more clarity. Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards Oscar

12 Answers
OS
Oscar Salerni
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5641

To overcome the problem I used the framework properties and the classic joomla article blog preview replacing the page created with SP Page Builder. Now the SEF URL functionality works. I was perplexed that I didn't get any feedback on the problem I illustrated. I hope for your future response.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5815

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the blog post about the SEF.

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/make-your-joomla-site-seo-friendly

-Thanks

WI
WeNeX IT-Solutions
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50476

Hi,

i have a new installation with Joomla 4 and actual Version of SP PageBuilder. SEF in joomla configuration is activated and it works fine for all Menu entries. BUT is NOT WORKING for SP PAGES with Joomla Modules integrated...

example: www.site.local/news.html

within this site there is a joomla modul loading articles from category "news" but when i click on one of the article, the the URL is like this: www.site.local/component/content/article/ubiquiti-aktualisiert-unifi-controller-log4j-2-16-0.html?catid=8&Itemid=101

in the .HTACCESS this is commented out:

Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above.

Options +FollowSymlinks

Options -Indexes

what can i do?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50485

Can you upload your site live server to check the issue?

WI
WeNeX IT-Solutions
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50489

sure, see in hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50501

Share your site administrator and let me know which page occurred the problem. Thanks

WI
WeNeX IT-Solutions
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50522
see hidden infos
WI
WeNeX IT-Solutions
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50599

i found a solution: just add a new nav entry for each article, now it works fine!

actually there is just the problem for the "news" section.... i can't to do a nav entry for each news, so here is still the problem.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50614

Hi. The solution is just to publish category

WI
WeNeX IT-Solutions
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50660

thank you !

the tipp with hidden menu works good!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50668

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/