Related Articles No Title And No Hyperlink In Image - Question | JoomShaper

Related Articles No Title And No Hyperlink In Image

R

Remco

Template 1 year ago

In Helix Ultimate 2.0.x I enabled the Related Articles option. This works nicely, but the titles of the articles are not shown and the image is not clickable. It would be nice if the titles of the articles were shown, and if the image would also link to the relevant article, so the same url as the read more button. Image attached for clarification.

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #65401

Hello Remco

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #65408

See hidden content

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #67680

Hi, I haven't heard back. It has been 3 weeks since I have shared the credentials with you? Regards, Remco

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68185

Hello? Can someone please respond?

Regards, Remco

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68337

Apology for the delay. Your issue is taking time to solve. Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check the backup in my localhost.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68380

See hidden content for link to ZIP file.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69622

Please keep a backup and update Helix Ultimate framework to the latest version. Then check your issue and let me know the update.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69645

Hi,

I have updated to the latest version of Helix (v 2.0.9) but i see no difference? Titles and hyperlink in images @ related articles are still missing, same as my screenshot in my earlier post.

Regards, Remco

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70590

Please allow me some time. I have taken your site backup and have forwarded your issue to the developer.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70770

I have turned on Article title in the Articles options. This seems to be fixed.

https://prnt.sc/nDE7ZqvzAw6r

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70776

Thanks Ofi Khan,

The images are still not clickable (no hyperlink to article), do you know how to do this?

Regards, Remco

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71029

We have already fixed this and it will be available in the next update. Please wait for it.