How To Center An Open Street Map Worldwide-width - Question | JoomShaper

How To Center An Open Street Map Worldwide-width

B

blue_Shift

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I imagine I could create a fake address and hide the pin. But the biggest problem is we want the pacific pins on the left of the map, not the right - our US office centered between its Pacific and Eurpean offices.

Right now we have to zoom out too far and we have two asias, one on the left with no pins, one in the right with both pins.

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68759

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of your issue? And also please share your site URL.

-Regards.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68791

In hidden content (for client privacy)

I was able to center the map by placing a marker where I wanted it, making it first in the order of pins, then using css to suppress the pin. Some OSM modules provide a separate parameter for map center.

But I can't get the Pacific regions to render on the left side no matter what order I stack the markers in. There seems to be no way I can have the Pacific markers left, Atlantic markers right, the American continents (and the client's home office) in the edit: middle 33% but several degrees north of map center.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68914

Give me that specific page link please.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68966

As stated before, in the hidden content.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69090

By default it looks like this

https://prnt.sc/hc8iQEiROtMF

I think its ok.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69093

It is NOT OK. I sent you a screenshot of what I'm looking for so I will find a better module that will provide me a map center. This answer is not acceptable.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69151

Sorry for this inconvenience. Did you find the module?