Frontend Editor -> Can't Change Content In Other Languages - Question | JoomShaper

Frontend Editor -> Can't Change Content In Other Languages

MV

Marc Vogt

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

Since I have upgraded with Joomla 3.10.9, the frontend editor is not working correctly. I have three languages implemented. Everytime, when I want to change content in FR or DE, the frontend editor goes to the EN page and it is impossible to change the content.

With the Joomla 3.10.8 it was working correctly.

What to do?

I'm using SP Page Builder on yamato.in-finitude.ch as test for my new website -> in-finitude.ch

Thank you Best

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68925

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

MV
Marc Vogt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69024

Hello Toufiq,

Thank you for your reply.

In order to give you access to the admin panel, I need an email address from you. Can you provide me this?

Regards, Marc

MV
Marc Vogt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69026

Hello Toufiq,

I found a solution, I do not need your email address.

Hidden, you have all the information you need to solve the problem.

The issue: I can't work properly with the front-end. When I switch to FR or DE, the page send me automatically on the EN page and the menu just disappear. Here is a link to a video: https://watch.screencastify.com/v/wITIaeZ3hjElJsCURcmb

Regards Marc

MV
Marc Vogt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69027

Sorry, I forgot the access to the admin panel: https://yamato.in-finitude.ch/administrator/

Best Marc

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69079

Please check the hidden content for the email address.

MV
Marc Vogt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69100

Hello Toufiq,

As said and sorry for the spam, but I have found a solution and do not need an email address anymore. I have created an account and you can now directly access the Joomla Admin Panel and the FTP with the information provided.

Is it ok for you? Can you access both of them?

Regards, Marc

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69170

Please watch the video.