Could Not Load Content For Bootstrap.bundle.min.js.map - Question | JoomShaper

Could Not Load Content For Bootstrap.bundle.min.js.map

PS

Paul Scarnegie

Helix Framework 1 year ago

How do we correct this issue with the HelixUltimate framework, version 2.0.8?

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://www.website.com/templates/shaper_helixultimate/js/bootstrap.bundle.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

5 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69125

Hello

Apologies for the inconvenience. The problem might arise from the HTTPS. I think your SSL certificate might have blocked the load URL. After disabling the SSL, it may work. Could you kindly check?

PS
Paul Scarnegie
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69127

Ariba,

Disabling SSL for an entire site because 1 element of the HelixUltimate library not loading seems rather excessive don't you think? It appears to be more of a folder permissions issue when I try to load that URL directly, but the permissions on that folder is the same as everything else within the templates/shaper_helixultimate/js/ hierarchy. I can adjust the permissions specifically for that directory but I'm not sure if that might cause security concerns down the line. Perhaps it's a JS library that needs to reside in a different directory entirely? Something for the DEV team to look into?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70755

Hello Paul Scarnegie

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and the affected page/url here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

R
roman
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #73645

Hi, i have some problem . can you help me fix it ? thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #73695

Hello roman

Please post a new question. We will check your issue.

Best regards