An Error has Occurred. 1366 Incorrect Integer Value: '' For Column 'active' At Row 1 - Question | JoomShaper

An Error has Occurred. 1366 Incorrect Integer Value: '' For Column 'active' At Row 1

K

Kristen

Helix Framework 1 year ago

When emptying articles and menu items from the "trash", I am consistently getting this same error in the backend. It comes up with this error, and either deletes nothing, or deletes only a few.

Joomla version 4.1.3 PHP version 7.4 (because I saw the article saying to downgrade from 8.0) Helix Ultimate Framework plugin 2.0.9 website where I am having the issue: www.slainte-cheers.com

Everything was working great, then all of a sudden, I could not click on any of my front end main menu, and when I was trying to trash, then empty the trash, I keep getting this error.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69797

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

K
Kristen
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69861

Sure. Here you go:

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69896

I think this problem is not releated with our products. This problem comes from the Joomla core file. Will you please contact Joomla forum? I hope Joomla forum will help you. Thanks