Sp Page Builder Integrated In Portfolio Item is Not Saving Anymore - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Page Builder Integrated In Portfolio Item is Not Saving Anymore

Chris

Chris

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

After recent updates of Sp Simple Portfolio and Sp Page Builder the integrated Sp Page Builder inside the portfolio item does not work. It says Save Successful, but on refresh it does not display the changes. Tested on both php 7.4 and php 8.

Please check here what I mean: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3i1c7V0Usy

15 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77232

Apology for the inconvenience and delay. Please install the file and check the issue. You must keep a backup before testing it. I have shared the fixed file in the hidden content.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74688

Hello Chris

Thanks for the detailed video. Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74791

Hello,

Alright, I added the login credentials. There are overrides for the component, feel free to remove them if you want, I tried this also and the issue is still the same.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74818

Another issue I found on latest Sp Simple Portfolio update: I create tags but when creating item, no tags are shown: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3iinLV0xWk

E
Emmanuel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74864

Hello,

I hope it is not off topic Could it be related with a new issue I am having with saving integrated articles and Sp Page Builder modules through the frontend despite confirmation (green message) that item has been saved ? This issue appeared after updating Helix Ultimate to the new version 2.0.10 (This issue occures with the last two versions of SP Page builder). Never had this issue before. Could it be an issue with the integration of articles and SP Simple Portfolio ?

Joomla! 4.1.5 PHP 7.4.30 SP Pagebuilder 3.8.7 (V. 3.8.6 tested)

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74895

Hello,

The integration works well on Joomla articles, the issue is only with Sp Simple Portfolio integration.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74903

Alright, so I tried Sp Simple Portfolio version 2.0.5 and the tag assigning works on this version. However the Sp Page Builder integration is still not working, I think the issue is related with both components latest versions.

I tried to set Cassiopea as default template and the issue persists so I don't think it's related with Helix Ultimate update.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75018

Hello,

I am still waiting for your reply, I have my work put on hold because of this. I think it's not just a local issue, as these issues are the same on different servers and on different Joomla installations.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75269

Any updates regarding this? I see you logged on some days ago but the issue is the same.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #75317

Apology for the delay. After investigation, I found that it is a bug on SP Simple Portfolio or SP Page Builder. I have forwarded this to the developers. Please allow us some time to fix it.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75358

Alright, I hope it will be fixed soon.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #75449

Thanks for your understanding. Hopefully, it will be fixed in a week or at most two.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77127

Hello,

Two weeks have passed, no update. I have been putting my work on hold all this time, how much longer does it take to fix this?

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77265

This is working. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77328

You are welcome 😊