Helix Ultimate 1.1.2 - Not Able To Close Modal Window (e.g. Privacy Consent) - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 1.1.2 - Not Able To Close Modal Window (e.g. Privacy Consent)

FK

Frank K.

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi, I think this has been mentioned in an archived question some time before, but it was without a solution at that time.

In Helix Ultimate (e.g. the Quickstart based on version 1.1.2), the modal window of the privacy consent cannot be closed after opening.

It is very easy to reproduce

• install Helix Quickstart
  • enable Plugin "System - Privacy Consent" and select an article to be displayed in the slection box
  • open the Contact from the menu

The link that opens the modal window is then displayed in the contact form. It cannot be closed.

Thanks!

Kind regards, Frank

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6386

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide me the Joomla administrator access via hidden content area. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

FK
Frank K.
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6405

Interesting answer. I actually mentioned that the behaviour is reproducable with the Helix Ultimate Quickstart. Quite strange that you are asking for my credentials, I think.

You just need to download and install your OWN Helix Ultimate Quickstart. No need to look into any other installation.

You just need to enable the quickstart to show a modal window. E.g. by showing a contact form with the privacy consent enabled ( please see my question).

Thanks!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6580

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please watch the video. It works fine in our end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Otnp1xycUR-EX4DutpQ_kqZRyABfziYl/view

-Thanks