Frontend Editor does Not Load Anymore (infinite Loading Screen) - Question | JoomShaper

Frontend Editor does Not Load Anymore (infinite Loading Screen)

TM

Timon Michel

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

I have the problem that the frontend editor of SP Page Builder gets stuck on the loading screen. At first that happened only to one page but now every page has this problem. I already used the live chat and got the links to some help pages. I checked them and didn't find the problem.

The site is hosted on a KeyHelp instance. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78363

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

TM
Timon Michel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78393

Hi,

thank you for your response. The credentials are included in the hidden content.

Greetings!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78492

This plugin occurred the problem. Now this plugin disabled and works fine.

System - JMG YouTube DSGVO

TM
Timon Michel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78663

Hello,

could you specify what exactly the problem is, so i can send it to the developer to fix it?

Best Regards Timon Michel

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78712

Disable this System - JMG YouTube DSGVO plugin. I hope your problem will be solve. Thanks

TM
Timon Michel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78735

Please tell me where the issue with that plugin is. It is a plugin which works totally fine without JoomShaper.

Either Joomshaper did mess something up here or that plugin. but unless you tell me the reason I cannot know which.

PLEASEimprovePLEASEimprovethistextboxonmobile.... This is insane...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78738

System - JMG YouTube DSGVO This plugin conflict with the Page Builder extension and this plugin is not compatible with the Page Builder. You need to contact your extention provider to make compatible your extension with our Page Builder. Thanks

TM
Timon Michel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78774

It's always easy to point fingers. Please tell me: How can you tell that it is that plugin being incompatible withJoomshaper and not vice versa

What steps did you try to rule out that it is your fault? I am not saying it is, I just want to know what makes you be so confident about that and yet unable to answer this simple question.

Disabling functionality is not the solution to any problem.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78778

A large-scale extension belongs to the JED(Joomla extension directory). If you use one of the extensions from the Joomla extension directory then it's difficult to make compatibility. We just added integration of Joomla article, Simple Portfolio & k2 integration.