Blank Pages Upon Editing - Question | JoomShaper

Blank Pages Upon Editing

A

Admin

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

After updating SP Page Builder Pro to the latest release when I click one of the pages to edit it displays a box in the upper left hand corner and the box and page are blank? This hapens on all pages. Error Received is as follows: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3969824 bytes) in /home/ahwus/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php on line 404

Joomla Version 3.10.10

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #79340

Hello Admin

Please clear your Joomla cache and Browser's cache and then check. If possible, then check with a different browser.

Best regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79348

If I may....

so you had this error message only in one of many pages?

It was a large page, I mean with many rows, addons inside or what something else special on that page?

A
Admin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79593

I have clear cache, and locks, and used different browser and still blank pages. This happens on all pages. Reverted to version 3.8.8 and it works fine. Installing 4.0.1 and blank pages.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79598

So keep 3.8.8 by now, and relax for next few weeks, no rush.

A
Admin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85919

I am still trying to get pagebuilder to work. I can not edit any pages. I have updated joomla to version 4 but when I attempt to edit the home page in page builder I get the error, Sorry, there was a problem we could not recover from.

The server returned a "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

I've paid for a subscription and expect to be able keep this product up to date. I was able to edit pages in Joomla 3.10.11 and pagebuilder pro 3.8.8 but have never been able to edit pages under 4.0. The privious post to just use 3.8.8 by Frank is not an option.