Hi Support-Team,
I use Joomla 4.1.5, Helix Ultimate 2.0.11, SP-Pagebuilder 4.0.3 and Template Shaper fixter.
Custom CSS and local folder for local hosting of google fonts.
Everything is ok except startpage slider. Google fonts are loading through the slider on startpage. If i hide slider, no google fonts are loading. I have checked all three slides in page builder slideshow settings (Sub Title, Title, Content, Button) and the font fields are empty (no use of the font Montserrat). Google fonts loading in head-tag - where can I disalbe call of goolge fonts in head? Also the option "Disable Google Fonts" in SP Page Builder Settings don´t help.
Thanks for your reply.
Greets Andre
Google fonts loading in slider although no font selected
8 replies
Hi Andre,
- Make sure that you also disabled Google Fonts in Slider addon - in all items inside.
- Then click "Purge CSS" in SP Page Builder Options
it should help.
Hi Paul,
thanks for your answer.
1.) As I wrote, I haven´t select a font in all three slides in the slideshow items Sub Title, Title, Content and Button. Or what do you mean with "also disabled Google Fonts in Slider addon - in all items inside". Is there another position / entry to be deactivated?
2.) I have clicked Purge CSS more than one time
3.) In Joomla itself there is no caching activated
4.) Also I have tryed to deactivate Google Fonts in sp page builder settings.
5.) Browser-Cache can´t be the fault, I use developer tools in Chrome and Firefox to load site without caching.
Do you have another tip for me?
Greets,
Andre
Can I get access to admin area as Super User. I think that addon is custom for that template, and wasn't changed to use Goolge Fonts on/off settings
Hi Paul,
thanks. That could be possible - slider used as it came from template (quickstart package).
Please inform me about the solution.
Greets
Andre
You forgot to tell me that you have SPPB 4.0.3 there, this version still generate many problems.
I wil take a look what I can do before offcial update.
Fixed. I removed Montserrat from all addons / database.
But indeed it has to be fixed in SPPB 4 itself.
You're welcome.
Hi Paul,
at first - thank you very much - I was very frustrated about time wasting.
Second thing, I told you about Version 4.0.3 in my first post.
Thanks and greets,
Andre
4.0.3. Indeed.
Hopefully, I was able to fix it in safe & smart way.