Page does Not Load With DJ-Classifieds Extension - Question | JoomShaper

Page does Not Load With DJ-Classifieds Extension

Laurent

Laurent

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

hi,

with sp page builder 3.8.8 I have a problem with extension DJ-Classifieds (https://dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds).

when I use DJ-Classifieds from the website front-end, some parts are not displayed. So they told me to install this plugin : DJ-jQueryMonster plugin

this plugin allow to do this : https://prnt.sc/twO4u8D-PHgI

After some tests, then works fine. But after that, I cannot edit sp page builder pages anymore.

So I contacted their support and after some discussion I got this final answer below.

Any idea from your side? I have added website credentials on Hidden Content area.

thanks L.

It looks like something is removing the core Joomla bootstrap JS file, containing the Tooltips sub-library (which is required by the Post Ad form) -> which is causing the error on the Post Ad page -> which is then causing image uploader crash.

The following script file should be loaded on site to resolve the problem: http://website.com/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js

DJ-jQueryMonster plugin loads full jQuery UI library, which also contains this Tooltips library - that's why all works fine with this plugin enabled.

We've never encountered any similar problem with DJ-jQueryMonster plugin - it just re-orders scripts before page load, and adds some, depending on the configuration (e.g. the jQueryUI library script) - I think it's more of a question to the SP Page Builder support on what's causing the problem exactly there.

14 Answers
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82272

problem is solved. thx

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #81469

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. First of all you need to confirm that your extension is ready to use for the Page Builder then you can use inside the page builder.

-Thanks

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81596

Hi,

yes the extension is ready but this is not the problem. please read my post again, everything is explained.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81902

any news?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #81923

Team is checking... your issue

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #81927

The developer team can't check your issue. Cause, your administrator URL doesn't work and would you please re-generate your issue?

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81930

ok infos corrected in area

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82092

Thanks for your response. I have shared your access to our developer team. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82097

One of screenshot from module placed on left side and one of screenshot of page builder. Please tell me the missing field name. Thanks

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82124

ok but this was not issue I tried to explain. I have disabled System - DJ-jQueryMonster and now I can edit SP page builder pages. let me check with DJ support I come back to you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82179

I think it's not our product issue. Please contact with your DJ extension provider. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82283

What was the issue. Thanks

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82348

honnestly I don't know. I did nothing, except updating joomla to latest release. maybe the problem come from this point.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82355

maybe the problem come from this point means?