Problem With Image Upload In Media - SP Page Builder 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Image Upload In Media - SP Page Builder 4

M

MB

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

I can't upload images via media from SPPageBuilder4. The "drop files to upload" does not work. And when I scroll down to see more images it doesn't load any images. The circle spins without loading.

I use the browser google chrome.

Thanks!

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85487

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

Would you please recheck if you have fulfilled all the technical requirements and PHP configurations from the below link?

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/technical-requirements

Clearing Joomla and browser cache deeply i always important.

Best Regards

M
MB
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86055

Hi, thanks for the answer. I've checked everything and the requirements all fit so far. I've also cleared the cache.

I was really looking forward to the SP Page Builder 4 - but unfortunately I can't work with it. I had to switch back to version 3. I very much hope that you will check version 4 again - also check for UX.

It all takes a lot longer - because you have to click a lot more - there are too many areas where something can be adjusted. For example, if I click on an image, it must be possible to change the image directly in the next click - but so much I click again and click again. There are too many dialogs, the settings aren't bundled in one place (like V3) The text editor is so small it's so hard to use. I also have to set the padding, margin, font size for each device - it doesn't remember the first setting for the other devices. And it's so much more...

I am so sorry. I hope you guys work on the UI and UX.

Regards.