On Sunday I Paid For The SP Page Builder Pro Extension And I Can't Download It. - Question | JoomShaper

On Sunday I Paid For The SP Page Builder Pro Extension And I Can't Download It.

S

santiago

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

On Sunday I paid for the SP Page Builder Pro extension and I can't download it. I have sent 3 tickets and I do not get a response. Should I initiate some type of legal complaint?

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2707

Hello santiago

Please share your email address here to check the issue. You can use Hidden Content to share privately.

Best regards

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2966

It seems that you simply do not want to deliver the product to me. A colleague of yours asked me for the mail yesterday. If you do not want to sell me your product, you should refund my money. The payment was made by paypal on Sunday and I'm still waiting ...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2989

With your subscription, you can download Templates and Extensions. But for SP Page Builder, you will need an SP Page Builder plan. It is sold with a separate plan. Please check here: SP Page Builder Pricing

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3169

Ya he solicitado el reembolso a Paypal. Queria comprar su producto pero parece que tienen un problema para eso en su pagina. Debería crear otro usuario? de todas maneras he buscado otro provedor.