SP Soccer & Joomla 4.x - Question | JoomShaper

SP Soccer & Joomla 4.x

P

Pirosoft

Extension 1 year ago

I am planning to migrate from J3 to J4 for the end of September, and the SP Soccer component is not yet compatible. Already more than 6 months ago I asked for the availability of a new version and unfortunately I see that it has not been made. Is it possible to know when it will be possible? Now it's all getting urgent. Best Rgds

5 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81650

Hello

Thank you for your query. I have shared it with my Team and yes the work is in progress and hopefully soon it will be updated. As soon as I get to know more on this, I will definitely let you know.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81653

I hope it won't be another 6 months

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81668

Sp soccer component is now joomla 4 compatible. The old sp soccer Template is still not joomla 4 compatible. Hopefully, the Template will get an update next month.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81916

Thanks for the reply. In the list of extensions I still see the version for Joomla 3.x. Where can I find the new version? In the old version the SEF does not work, I hope this operation has been implemented on the new version.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85778

Hello Pirosoft

Thank you very much for your patience.

Where can I find the new version?

Could you kindly specify which new version are you asking for? Is it about any extension?