SPPB ECommerce - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB ECommerce

DS

Duck & Shark

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

The new eCommerce feature for SPPB has just been announced and I am looking forward to using it. Can you please take into high consideration the ability to integrate with Printful? Or at elast make it easy for us to do so. They have an open API at https://www.printful.com/api and is a great marketing channel for Joomshaper if an integration is created.

6 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #82075

Hello

Thank you for your kind interest :) I have shared your request with my Team and will let you know as soon as I get a response.

FQ
Felipe Quintero
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82084

Hi, also integrate with PayU Latam Payment Method.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82089

If I may....

@Felipe - payments methods will be developed as plugins (that can be installed separately). From our side we offer only the basic ones, but local payment gates can be developed by developers from each country, as they need, also from PayU company etc.

FQ
Felipe Quintero
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82922

Hi Paul, thanks for your answer. If you want to compete with the most popular ecomerce solution (WooCommerce) you need to open all the doors posible. I work with the two sistems WordPress with Divi and Joomla with Sppb and I Know the limitations Joomla have with ecommerce solution . I'm not saying do it for free. ( ex. J2store have PayULatm and MercadoPago pay plugins). Consider the versatility of WooCommerce to put in your SP Page Builder eCommerce proyect

:)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82931

Let's wait and see what future will bring.

Bryan Mendoza
Bryan Mendoza
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135821

I'd also love to see Printful integration in some way. If SPPB or your new EasyStore were able to integrate with Prinful and/or Printify that would be a game changer. At the moment I have to use a separate Wordpress install on the same domain to integrate them into my sites via Woocommerce.