Sp Simple Portfolio Next Page Button Missing - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Simple Portfolio Next Page Button Missing

LL

L. Leijen

Extension 3 years ago

Hello,

I am using Sp Simple Portfolio on the 'Melvin' template. But the next page buttons are missing. The number of items that are shown is 8 and I want the other items to be shown on a next page.

When I click on the image, the popup is also not appearing. The popup size is selected as 'rectangle'. Can you give me advice where to change this?

With kind regards,

16 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #6952

Hello L. Leijen

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7024

Hello Ofi Khan,

This is the page with the issue:

With kind regards,

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #7251

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7254

I solved it another way arround. Thanks anyway!

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7300

Hello, This is the administrator access:

Please ignore the previous message, that workaround is not working.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7793

Hello, I have shared the administrator access in the Hidden Content box in the previous message.

With kind regards,

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #7947

Sorry, I could not access your site due to server error.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8284

Hello, Can you please try to login again? The administrator access works just fine with me.

With kind regards,

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8315

I checked your site. Next page button is not designed with our product. So, it is upto you for customization. The image popup is not coming on your site because it is already customized. If you check our default portfolio module, then image popup works. As we do not provide any customization support, it needs to be done by you.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8323

Hello,

When you say it is not designed with your product, what do you mean?

Because the next page button is designed in the SP Simple Portfolio on the Melvin template: http://demo.joomshaper.com/?template=melvin But it is missing from my page

The image popup does work on other templates, but not on the Melvin template, is that what you are saying? I did not customise anything in the SP Simple Portfolio.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8333

My apology! I have not noticed your template. It is a Menu Item which has the next page option. I have added a menu item Portfolio for you to check. You will not get it with SP Simple Portfolio Modules. This is specially designed for Melvin template. For this reason, you are not getting Popup option. If you need it, I will check it and give you a fix.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8335

So if I understand it right:

• The next page button is only visible when the Sp Simple Portfolio is shown as a menu item?
  • The next page button is not visible when the SP Simple Portfolio module is added to a SP pagebuilder page?

When I have selected 'Show all' the next page button works. When I have selected the catogory ''Responsive' , the next page button still corrospondes to the 'Show all' list and not to the next page of the catogory ' Responsive'. Is that right? And there is no way to have a next page button when the selected catogory has 10+ images?

About the popup:

• On this page the button 'Zoom' and 'View' is only visible on hover (no problem, I can costomize this).
  • On the page you added the buttons 'Zoom' and 'View' are not visible anymore. Do you know why that happens and do you have a fix for this?

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8436

If you want the next page button in module, you need to customize the module. Check the code used for com_spsimpleportfolio for hints. My created page is using SP Simple Portfolio Component. On the other page with zoom and view visible on hover is using SP Simple Portfolio Module.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8438

Ok, but can you please answer this question before I start customizing? Because I think there is a bug in the SP Simple Portfolio:

This page When I have selected 'Show all' the next page button works. When I have selected the catogory ''Responsive' , the next page button still corrospondes to the 'Show all' list and not to the next page of the catogory ' Responsive'. Is that right?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8455

Yes, it seems like a bug. I will share it with the developers.

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8461

Yes please!! Because if that is fixed, people can use it without this issue. I can not use Sp Simple Portfolio now..

Thanks,