I have This Error: Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\User\UserHelper::getCryptedPassword() - Question | JoomShaper

I have This Error: Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\User\UserHelper::getCryptedPassword()

G

Gianluca

Template 1 year ago

to migrate joomla 3 to joomla 4 I had this errror: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\User\UserHelper::getCryptedPassword() In Helix 3 Template. Casssiopeia Template work fine, yet CAN You help me?

12 Answers
G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86120

SOLVED SOUNDS GOOD! But I had to disable a module called "Joomly contactus" which is not compatible with Joomla 4, too.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85552

Hello Gianluca

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85569

Yes Ofi, just do it!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85570

Thanks for the access. Please share this file with me. ZIP the file and upload here.

modules/mod_contactus/mod_contactus.php

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85572

I can't upload HERE!

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85580

Sure Ofi, I sent the attachment by e-mail

Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85722

Where did you send the email? Please address the issue and send to [email protected].

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85751

I sent all by email to [email protected] RIGHT NOW.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85938

Thanks. I have got the file. Please go to this location: modules/mod_contactus and replace mod_contactus.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

mod_contactus.php.zip

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86051

after replacing the "mod_contactus.php file THE NEW ERROR IS: "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Factory::getURI()". Here the NEW debug: https://certissimo.it/mirror-stage/

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86068

okay, let's try this one now.

mod_contactus.php.zip

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86288

Great! Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.