Col Options For Viewports - Question | JoomShaper

Col Options For Viewports

IK

Ingo Krah

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello, I have a problem with the col options. I used the col classes to edit the number of columns in the viewports. In version 4.0.5 these options have now been removed. How do I set it to display one column on mobile, two columns on tablet and four columns on desktop. I haven't found that yet and I don't understand it either.

Ingo

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85814
Olivier Frascone
Olivier Frascone
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85820

Hi

We have the same issue, and as I can see you have not answered the question: The question is NOT how to resize the columns but how can we stack the columns one below the other on different viewports. I.e. if we have a row with 2 columns 6+6 that is 50% / 50%, how this can be changed to 100% / 100% on tablet.

Please advice.

IK
Ingo Krah
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85830

Hi,

You can set column responsiveness from the three dots of the respective column's upper right corner. Here is a screenshot for your ease:

Exactly this option was removed in Page Builder 4.0.5. This has been my workaround so far.

if we have a row with 2 columns 6+6 that is 50% / 50%, how this can be changed to 100% / 100% on tablet.

This ist the question. I have four columns in the desktop view. In mobile view it automatically becomes one column and four rows, but in tablet view I want two columns and two rows.

Is there an option for this?