Media Manager Shows Only "Internal Server Error" - Question | JoomShaper

Media Manager Shows Only "Internal Server Error"

G

Gotthardt

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I'm on a XAMMP local installation with Joomla 4.0 and want to upload images via Media Manager. Every time it looks that the updload startet but then it ends with and "Internal Server Error" Message. Also when I click on the Folders button within the media manager, the media manager is closing and I'm not able to reopen it. After a reload of the page it open again, but still no able to upload any picture. Please support. Thanks

13 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86330

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please enable the debug mode and error reporting maximum from the global configuration settings. Then let me know the result.

-Thanks

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86433

I have activated all the staff and got tow php error log files. How to upload this files?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86497

Please upload your site on live server and share your hosting access with the Joomla administrator access to check the issue. Don't forget to share error log. Thanks

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86670

Hi Toufiq, I'm sorry, I'm at the very beginning and the site does not exist at the moment and I can't upload on a live server, since there is the old version (Joomla 3.x without SP Page Builder) running. If you tell me how to share the log here, I will do so. I haven't found any button or stuff like this to share a log file.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86730

Can you share an screencast video about the full scenario?

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86816

I ask two times how to do so!! Now third time: How to upload something?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86917

Please upload your files via google drive.

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87149

Hi, I made a short screen video and uploaded the error log. The log was written when I tried to add a picture. Thanks

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87150

I have added more log files after new test today, still not working which is very frustrating.

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87207

Hi, any news on this issue??

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87247

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17kmk2qVjxf8cPHzrbfiZfiv1iWtGDzvD/view

If you upload your site on live server then we can check your site error log.

G
Gotthardt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87365

Hi, if you had read the case, you had found the information that I'm creating the site at the moment. I do not have any testserver to upload. To be honest since many days I got nothing. In the meantime I searched by myself. The problem is related to a local installation (which is here the case) and in case there is a sub folder in the image folder, the media manager is not working. This issue came with version 4.00 and we are now on 4.05. You are not able to find this old issue, and you are not able to solve this problem since three release steps! This makes me very angry, no help asking same question twice! I hope you aware now on this issue and we can expect a fix with the next release. You should be easilie able to reproduce it localy using XAMPP at your machine.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87666

Is it possible to join my pc using remote deskop application anydesk? I will share my screen with you and you also able to use my pc to check the issue. Let me know the time. Our office time is - 10:00AM to 6:00PM GMT+06 Dhaka, Bangladesh. Thanks