Sp Page Builder Pro Version 4.0.5 is Unusable Slow - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Page Builder Pro Version 4.0.5 is Unusable Slow

J

Janosch

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Dear Joomshaper-Team, I did a fresh install of Joomla 4.2.2 and Page Builder Pro 4.0.5 with Helix Ultimate.. After 2-3 minutes of editing a new page in PB it becomes nearly unusable slow.. with V 4.0.4 that was NOT the case.. What's going on there?

Please check your releases better before publishing. This Version 4.0.5 is NOT usable at all, even at a fresh test-site installation.. no way to work with it..

P.S.: The new »back to admin« button is not working..

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86736

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Admin back button issue solved our development environment. I hope it will release next update. Please check the 4.0.5 here and give me your feedback.

-Thanks

M
Marius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86738

Hello.

And I have the same problem with SP Page Builder 4.0.5

P.S.

I reinstalled the old version and it works ok now

SY
SUTIMA YODSRI
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86739

I have same problem, too slowwww. I wanna cry. My fav extension make me so sad.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86741

Please check the 4.0.5 here and give me your feedback.

-Thanks

http://helix-framework.org/administrator/index.php

admin

qazwsxedc@#123

C
caroline.b
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86770

I'm just a new user with page builder pro, and it is not working at all. So i installed an older version and now i can use the 'back to admin' button, but i can not safe anything at all. Not with the new version (4.0.5 or 4.0.4) I got no support, the chat is not helpfull and i only lost my money

J
Janosch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86867

Please check the 4.0.5 here and give me your feedback.

The thing is: I experienced, that Page Builder in V 4.0.5 is specially extrem slow when working with predefined layouts. For example the "landscape" Home-Page.. after 2-3 Minutes of editing nearly nothing works anymore. If I try to import this in your mentioned installation, it says »invalid licence key«, so I could not test it. It's kind of strange, some things work smoothly, but with pre-made layouts it's no fun at all.

Do you already have a clue, why this could happen? I recognized other threads here in the forum where people have the same problem, some of them even have possible reasons (I read about reaching limits and font sizes... dont know..)

Thank you for your work, PB in my opinion has very high potential.. And I hope I can use it in production ASAP..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86914
<1>@caroline.b

So i installed an older version and now i can use the 'back to admin' button, but i can not safe anything at all.

We have fixed our dev environment. It will release next update.

I got no support, the chat is not helpfull and i only lost my money

Live support only for pre-sales support.

-Thanks