SP Page Builder Version 4.0.5 - Addoon Akkordion (FAQ), Text Block does Not Appear - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Version 4.0.5 - Addoon Akkordion (FAQ), Text Block does Not Appear

D

Dirk

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi Support Team, I have installed Joomla 4.2.2 and the "SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.5"

When I insert the addon Akkordion (FAQ) and I fill in the headline and the text, only the headline appears on the home page. The text is not visible. The same error also appears when I insert a finished page via "Layouts", e.g. from "AC Repair" page 4 "Contacts". An FAQ addon is inserted there and no text appears.

My homepage strothmann24.com is only a test page to be rebuilt my original site, i.e. it is still protected via password (htaccess). Best regards Dirk

3 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86142

Hello

Thank you for your query. Could you please share your admin access? Use the hidden box to share the log in credentials here.

D
Dirk
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86144

Hi Ariba, Thank you for the quick reply. It's very strange, but after I deleted the password protection (.htpasswd) the error no longer appeared. Well, that was certainly not the reason but fortunately it works now. If I have problems with the FAQs again, I'll get back to you. Thanks again and have a nice weekend. Dirk

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86145

You are most welcome.

Sure, you can let us know anytime!

Have a nice weekend :)