Main Menu Links For One Page Website - Question | JoomShaper

Main Menu Links For One Page Website

Laurent

Laurent

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi,

I did this on a staging website :

• I created 2 menus
  • 1st menu: it contains the normal links with my anchors on the home page with scrolling => this menu and its items are assigned to the home page
  • 2nd menu: it contains links like this /#myanchor to each anchor of the home page => this menu is assigned to the other pages (legal notices, site map,...) that are not displayed on main menu.
  • when I am on the SITE MAP page for instance, where display comes from the Jsitemap component, when I click on one of the menu items (formed like this: /#nomnancre), it works I am redirected to the home page on the good anchor
  • but on the other hand, when I am on the LEGAL MENTIONS page which is made by via SP page builder, it does not work, I'm not redirected on home page.
  • I did the same from a page done with a native joomla article and it works, I'm also redirected to the home page.

So why on pages done by SP page builder I cannot be redirected?

Thanks L.

8 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87368

Hi Laurent. For anchor links to Home page use full, absolute url like this

https ://your-domain.com/#anchor

But not only

/#anchor

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87222

any feedback?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87304

Hello Laurent

Thanks for contacting us. I almost get your issue by reading. Your explanation is quite clear. Could you please help me more? Please show the pages and the links in a screencast video. Then I will get the full issue. You can share the screencast link in the hidden content if you want to keep it private.

Best regards

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87361

see Hidden Content area for video.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87370

Indeed, you have to use full URLs in menu items, then it works and always worked. Otherwise browser do not know where to jump if on the current site there is no such a ID.

BTW

On forum find extra topic where there is JavaScript customization for Mobile-Offcanvas OnePage Menu.

Thx Pavel.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87381

ok but why this is working from all pages with /#anchor except sp page builder pages?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87428

hard to say, but listen our advices.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87505

ok thanks for the feedback.

L.