SP Polls Module Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

SP Polls Module Not Working

AI

Alexander I.

Extension 1 year ago

Hello,

On our website the SP Polls module is not working. Submit and Results buttons are unresponsive, votes do not seem to register.

I've noticed that the submission button adds the suffix /index.php?option=com_sppolls&task=poll.ajax to the page URL upon submission, which returns a 404 error in the console.

When I manually type the suffix without the /index.php part (just the ?option=com_sppolls&task=poll.ajax part) I'm redirected to a white page that returns the message "You have already voted" but no 404 error.

• Joomla 4.1.5
  • PHP 7.4.32
  • SP Polls v3.0.0 (latest version from 07 Oct 2021)
  • SP Gazette template with Helix v2.0.6

Please advise.

Best regards, Alexander

14 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #88679

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. I want to inform you that, the Poll module works fine. You tired to use the URL to see the result. That is not possible.

-Thanks

AI
Alexander I.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #88981

Hello Toufiq, where did you test the Poll module?

On the home page or inside an article? Please try inside an article, e.g. the links that I'm supplying in the hidden section. The module seems to be unsresonsive in article pages.

Thanks, Alexander

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #88991

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

AI
Alexander I.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89041

Sure, please see hidden content section. Credentials have been tested and working fine.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #89445

This message shown when try to login your administrator area.

AI
Alexander I.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89466

Hi, please send me your IP so I can unblock you and whitelist you in the WAF.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #89538

Please check the hidden content. Thanks

AI
Alexander I.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89812

Hi Toufiq, please try again -your IP is whitelisted now.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #89927

The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again.

Can't login administrator.

AI
Alexander I.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89928

I just tried the credentials again, they work fine.

I did find that your IP was different by one digit (still on the same range though). I have whitelisted the whole range.

Please try again, credentials have been reposted in the hidden section.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #91024

At last successfully downloaded your site backup using akeeba backup. Please allow me one more day to solve your issue. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #91236

Please check & let me know. Thanks

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159445

I have the same issue - what did you to fix it? it would be great if you all posted what was done to fix the issue after you all access other people's admin sites. Will save everyone a lot of time

thank you!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159633

Could you kindly grant me access to your Joomla administrator area so that I can investigate the issue you're experiencing? Prior to providing access, please ensure that you have backed up your site. Additionally, it's important to note that providing login credentials is entirely voluntary on your part; we respect your decision either way. However, if you do choose to share the login details, it would greatly expedite the resolution process. Thank you for your cooperation.