Helix Editing Issues - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Editing Issues

DB

Douglas B

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello,

Can you please consider allowing a user to manually resize the edit window/box related to editing items in helux ultimate. Today's issue came from trying to change the color in typography for a Heading. Two issues arose when I was doing this.

1. The box/window size is not large enough to include the entire color picker and corresponding type-in box.
  2. The only option is to manually input the hex number without using the color picker box. But when you do it this way, the color does not update to correspond with the hex number used.

I duplicated this issue in the latest versions of both Chrome and Firefox.

See this screenshot below: - (I do not know why it is not including my screenshot. I have double checked the url several times). I have put the raw url in the hidden content area as it seems to show up there.

What i am asking for is the ability to manually resize these edit boxes in helix Ultimate, to be able to access all the required editing elements.

Thank you.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #92570

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check this URL & let me know if you found the issue that you mentioned on your forum post.

-Thanks

DB
Douglas B
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92629

Hello Toufiq,

The issue i am having is with joomla 3 not joomla 4. I also need access to extensions > templates > helix from the back end. I cannot seem to find templates in this J4 link you have sent me. Thank you very much for helping.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #92743

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

DB
Douglas B
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92798

Good Morning Toufiq,

Yes, please see hidden content below. Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #92842

Give me FTP access. Thanks

DB
Douglas B
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93007

Hello Toufiq, please see hidden content. Thank you.

DB
Douglas B
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93027

see below

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #93111

Okay. We will fix it next update. Thanks