Template Not Saving And Double Scroll Bar - Question | JoomShaper

Template Not Saving And Double Scroll Bar

CD

Caterina Doddis

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hello,

as you can see here https://websitter.trovaweb.net/ there are two scroll bars on the right of page. Using this CSS rule

.body-innerwrapper { overflow-x: visible; }

The second scrollbar disappear, but mobile version is not fitted with mobile screen (tested at different resolution, on iphone and android).

Also, when i make a template edit (add new CSS rule or change some setting) after closing and reopening template setting, the previous changes i make didn't save.

Can you help me?

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8088

Hello Caterina Doddis

I haved CSS in your Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS and now you have no scrollbar. The setting is saved and working correctly. Please check your site now.

Best regards

W
wayne
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37932

its so frustrating that you don't share the fix. now i have to spend another 30 minutes looking. the worst part of being a joomshaper paying customer.

(i understand i could give you access and you'll go and fix it on my website, but then i don't learn)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #37959

Hello wayne

Apology for this inconvenience. Sometimes explaining the solution could be more complex than solving it. Another fact is that the same issue is not always solved with the same fix. Anyway, please post a new question.

Best regards