Date Setting Sp Soccer - Question | JoomShaper

Date Setting Sp Soccer

P

Pirosoft

Extension 1 year ago

I'm having a problem entering match dates in the backend. The backend is in Italian and setting a date for example for a game this is saved wrong. Ex. 30-11-2022 (or any date in italian) is saved as 30-11-2001. If I use the English language in the backend, the problem does not occur as it saves correctly as 2022-11-30. I can't ask the client to use the English language in the backend. How can I fix? Best Rgds

PS. With the previous version of SP Soccer the problem was not present.

19 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101053

Glad to know that your issue solved. :)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #95934

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

Note: Share your desired date format that you want to do exactly.

-Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96083

Strange, I answered yesterday and today I don't see my answer. I rewrite it.

In the frontend it should display correctly like this: 02 DIC, 2022, 03:30 PM

instead it is displayed this way: 30 NOV, -0001, 03:30 PM

If it were also possible to display the time in 24 hour format it would be better: 15:30

With the previous version of SP Soccer the problem was not present, it occurred with the update to version 2.0.

In the Hidden Content I enter the credentials and other instructions.

In administration the SP Soccer Component was translated into Italian with the following name: SP Gestione Calcio.

In the backend, if I use the English language, the problem does not arise, but having to use the Italian language for the client, this problem occurs with saving the date.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96109

Thanks for your explanation & provide me with the FTP access. I will forward your FTP access to our developer team. I hope Monday you will see the changes. Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96181

Hi, access FTP in Hidden Content.

Please let me know then which files have changed and in which line they were changed.

RGDS

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96460

I have shared your access to our developer team. I hope they will check & i will let you know as soon as possible. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96677

Please check now. Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96712
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96719

Please check now. Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96850

Thanks, it works now. Can you tell me what are the changed files and changed lines? Rgds

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96900

We have updated the component. We will release it soon. Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96926

Ok .

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96928

Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98335

Please may I know what are the changed files waiting for the new release? The sports activities have already started and on the production site I still have the problem. Rgds

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #98533

Please may I know what are the changed files waiting for the new release? The sports activities have already started and on the production site I still have the problem. Rgds

Which are have you got the problem? Let us know. Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100467

Sorry for the time spent. I need to apply the changes you made on the staging site to the actual live site. If you tell me what the changes or files are, I'll do it myself.

Best Rgds

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100773

Just make an zip file file of coponent from the staging site. Then upload the zip file using FTP inside your production site on this file location. Before doing this process, Please keep an backup of your main site. Thanks

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100856

I did the procedure you suggested, but it doesn't seem to work.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101024

Ok fixed, I made a mistake