Slideshow disappears after upgrading SPPB, Helix Framework and Rythm Template - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

Slideshow disappears after upgrading SPPB, Helix Framework and Rythm Template

Asked by Tony 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

Hi,

I'm not sure which upgrade caused the problem, however after updating all 3, my home page slide show disappears when viewed on larger screens (ie: retina). It is visible on smaller screens and mobile devices.

The slideshow has CSS built into it (it came preloaded with the Rythm quickstart package), however I'm not familiar with CSS coding!

Is there someone who can help me with this?
https://electricmonkmusic.com/

3 replies

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me any screencast of your issue? It seems ok in my end.

-Regards.

Tony Asked this

Hi Mehtaz,

This happens in all browsers when viewed on larger screens. The screen shot I've attached is actual size. You will notice the sliders counter is there (top right) and the Follow Us module set in the row is also (on left), however the sliders content vanishes. If I reduce the size of the browser window, the content reappears!

Regards,
Tony.
http://electricmonkmusic.com/downloads/Screenshot.png

Paul Pownall
3 years ago · edited

I have the issue too. the homepage slidershow disapperas when viewed on large viewport.
Is there a fix ? Looks like it could be css issue

1920x1080

3840x2160

i also noticed on your demo website album page it breaks if viewed on a larger viewport than 1920x 1080
here is the lnk and screenshots of your demo oage where the album page breaks.

https://demo2.joomshaper.com/2021/rythm/index.php/album/album-details

1920x1080

3840x2160

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Could you please create a new forum post about your issue?

Paul Pownall

ok i have made another new post.

Log in to reply.