Page Builder Site Modul - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder Site Modul

KL

Klaus Liedtke

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Generell Question: Why are Page Builder Modul Site Pages not listed in Component/Page Overview?

Why always 404 error after i want to edit a created Site Modul with Page Builder?

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #97955

Hello Klaus Liedtke

SP Page Builder modules are listed in Extensions -> Modules. You will find all the modules including SP Page Builder module there.

Best regards

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97959

Right.

But i can't edit them again. Every time the 404 error.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #98143

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98215

OK. See site modul "more FAQ 33"

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99468

Still Waiting for update.

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104479

Any news about this problem? I need to clear this on my websites.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104617

Apology for the delay. Please activate the access again to check it.

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104636

I know how to fixed: When u create a new site modul with PB he open a new window. Here u make ure settings for the module. Then saved it, exit and back to admin. In the first window you must close the module. Very important. If u save the module, u cant never again edit it. Always 404. So i kow hoe to help me for the moment. But change this in your next update.

But check a another problem with the site module "weitere FAQ's". please see https://www.polymersynthese.com/home/faqs/masterbatch In the site modul is a addon "Newsticker"
It looks perfect. In preview looks perfect. If i save the site modul it is also fine on the website. Until i clear the browser cache. Then all articles of the selected category on one page.

access is open

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110305

Hope that your issue is solved by now. If not, then share a screencast of the issue. Also, share the access again.