SP Page Builder 4.0.6 Doesn't Edit Any Page - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder 4.0.6 Doesn't Edit Any Page

Kostas Konstantinidis

Kostas Konstantinidis

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Dear people, after updating from SP Page Builder 3.xx to 4.0.6 it seems that every trying to edit any page doesn't work. please see attachments at https://postimg.cc/gallery/4VQZ4VN ... trying to edit the homepage (01.png), trying to edit any other page (02.png)

42 Answers
Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98925

Hey people, give an answer please. I've had a lot of work to do since the problem happened. Do I have to roll back on SPPB 3?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99263

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99317

Hi there

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99385

Hello. I have also problems with SPPB 4.0.6 : I can't import layouts or blocks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99407

If i want to check your site on my localhost and is there any special settings to run akeeba backup?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99420

I don't think so... I don't use akeeba backup

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99421

Can you check the screenshot?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99424

I guess this is mysqli connection based on my static ip...

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99425

the site is a mixed with both joomla database and another one mysqli databese which keeping all the movies elements... the problem appeared after SPPB from version 3 to 4... So I think there is nothing to do with mysqli database

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99442

So, What should i do to run Joomla only?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99444

Yes, the problem is in the joomla

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99500

Did you use any application in our root directory?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99503

The applications I use are: Community polls, Convent Forms, Engagebox, hika shop, Regular labs - Extension Manager and Tabulizer... All of them seem to work fine

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99506

No there are huge php file expect Joomla. Please check your server root directory. Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99509

yes they are... but all are files from the second mysqli database I use... they always existed

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99528

Can you give me a backup except your secondary site? Need only Joomla site backup. Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99529

I zipped and uploaded only the joomla database... In the root directory I created a new folder 111joomhaper... Get into there to find the zip file

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99544

Should i download from your server?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99545

yes you can... there is also and an Akeeba backup for today

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99564

Dear Toufiq, should I try to roll back on SPPB 3? Say that because I must update the site with some new 2022 statistic pages and also to post later in the afternoon our annual best movie vote...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99633

Dear Toufiq, should I try to roll back on SPPB 3?

If you don't have backup of Page Builder 3 base site then you shouldn't downgrade Page Builder 3. Some settings will not work.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99634

Good morning, I have added a tone of work after the problem happened, so it's rather not a good idea. Thank's

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99636

Lets see what happen your last backup.

https://prnt.sc/9q6xcZtDHc1b

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99655

Can't figure out. Do you have any backup which was installed Page Builder 3? Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99660

Yes I do... but the last days we have created a lot of new articles and as I guess these files will be lost. Is there any available way to unsinstall Page Builder 4 and install it from the beginning, without loose all the created the pages files?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99717

Can you give me a backup of Page Builder 3 based backup?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99723

Good morning Toufiq, I thought it could be possible to get a backup from the provider's server but as I see there is no backup for 15 days before

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99727

Ι rolled back to SP3 and as it seems it work... I figured out also that the problem with SPPB4 is that it can't edit any page in which is inclouded html code... that's the problem... I described it also on https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/17024#qa-answer-82121 please take a look

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99792

Thank you so much for your explanation.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99804

Yes Toufiq but the problem did not soluted. I copy the full site into a new folder... Then I uninstalled any other component (and SPPB 4 from every joomla folder)... Then I installed again a clean SPPB 4 (version 4.0.7) from the beggining but the result remains the same. After using a raw html plug-in SPPB4 it δοεσ σαωε the code but can't keep it in editing although I can see the record in myphp admin to the corresponding table in sppagebuilder content. I don't know what else to do.. I spend hours and hours but i didn't manage to fix it... Could you please describe that strange issue to your developer department? Thank's

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100265

Please try to remove the raw HTML addon and check again. Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100327

How to remove it if I can't edit the page?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100716

Give me again your site login credential. Thanks

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100720

3 weeks you are trying to solve here one problem. we have houndreds of them now. great stamina guys.

i have the same porblem and notr the time to send and resend any backups. stunning ybout your coolnes here. congratulation.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100939

Sear Saam, The temporary solution for me was to turn back to SPPB 3 because I had to advance the work that had accumulated. No, the problem is not solved yet. I probably have to make a decision that it can't possibly work properly at least for me.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100947

Dear Toufiq, Right now SPBB3 is working... Are there any chances to fix the problem without breaking anything else? If yes please tell me to install SPBB4 over SPBB3 again. Thank's

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101512

Just wondering.... Don't you want your customers to be happy with your products? Are you interested in solving difficult problems or not? After one month the problem remains unsolved, I can see there is probably no one willing to help... Even if there is no solution to the problem a consistent company should respond... some thoughts for reflection...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101513

Developer team checking your issue.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101755

The System - Regular Labs - Sourcerer plugin occurred the problem. Should send you a akeeba backup?

https://prnt.sc/TRNnnd9sTx6S

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101823

sourcerer works fine with SPPB 3.8.9 and while that stuff (sourcerer) is very important with all my needs I'll stay on 3.8.9 version at least to the end of my subscription here..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101880

If you will stay with 3.8.9 then there is no problem for us. Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101881

Great answer... Thank's me too..