SP Pagebuilder Frontend Editor Doesn't Work Under T4 Framework Template - Question | JoomShaper

SP Pagebuilder Frontend Editor Doesn't Work Under T4 Framework Template

E

Eugene

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I try to use T4 frame work with SP pagebuilder without sucess, when T4 template activated your frontend editor just not start.

All the software versions are latest, I've tried both joomla 3 and 4, both BS5 and BS4 templates of T4

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32069

I have found the workaround. Renaming this file templates/t4_blank/error-t4.php will make frontend to work. Now it is up to you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31232

Hello Eugene

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

E
Eugene
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31233

Attached the link and credentials, hope to your help

E
Eugene
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31977

Are there any replies will be?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31984

Hi. Just advice. It is not possible to make all extensions compatible with each other. Therefore, take care of the website ecosystem. If you are using T4 Framework, it is better to use T4 Page Builder.

E
Eugene
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32025

Yes, that's clear, however the page builder itself is much more important for me and I found the SP PB is the better and more handy than T4 builder. So I choose it.

What about the framework, it's not very important which one to use, but in helix I feel lack of that fancy possibility to include joomla modules into layout intead of placing the positions. By the way typography and color management I like more into the T4 framework as well.

Finally if htere are some possibility to edit header, footer and visual edit css of site into the page builder, I don't need the framework at all.

PS: builder works well with the rest frameworks like astroid, etc..

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32057

Finally if htere are some possibility to edit header, footer and visual edit css of site into the page builder, I don't need the framework at all.

It is not possible with any page builder, since it is a component and it works only inside component area, not for whole Joomla website.

builder works well with the rest frameworks like astroid, etc..

May be. But how do you see not with T4 Framework. Perhaps this is a question for developers T4. They have their own Page Builder, this may be the reason that other Page builders do not work due to the conflict of scripts or approach to the method of output editor in frontend.

E
Eugene
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32119

Just for info it work in Joomla3 but not work in Joomla4, however thanks a lot foir such a work for me.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32127

You are welcome.

Joomla! Man
Joomla! Man
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32564

Warning : Use of undefined constant T4PATH_LOCAL - assumed 'T4PATH_LOCAL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/xxx/plugins/system/t4/src/t4/Helper/Path.php on line 12 .....

Joomla! Man
Joomla! Man
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38153

JOOMLA 4

Please install latest version T4 plugin 2.0.6 into your site: https://www.joomlart.com/member/downloads/joomlart/t4/t4-framework Then go to Templates >> Global Settings >> and change the T4 edit layout to 'Full Positions Layout': and save.

You can edit SP Page Builder normally.

Regards

E
Eugene
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38260

Excellent! Thanks.